Powerflush money back guarantee!
We are so confident you will see an immediate increase in radiator heat output & efficiency that we offer a ‘Money Back Guarantee’ if we fail to achieve this!
How does this work?
We ask you to set your heating thermostat to ‘FULL’ one hour before our engineer is due to arrive, so that your heating system has plenty of time to get your radiators as hot as possible. Upon arrival (with you present) we use a thermal imaging camera to record the exact temperature of your worst performing radiator panel/s. This data is recorded on your ‘Customer Order Form‘. Our engineer will then work on the system throughout the day until he is satisfied that it has been thoroughly cleaned and optimised. He will then (with you present) re-measure the temperature of the same radiator panel/s and record the data on your ‘Customer Order Form’. If there is no increase in temperature, then no charge is made. “It’s that simple!”
Conditions of offer
- The above offer shall only apply to customers who have an existing radiator heat output problem as a direct result of sludge corrosion build-up.
- We are responsible for the removal of sludge corrosion build-up from a clients central heating system only. We therefore accept no liability for any component failure, (usually covered by a separate third party heating maintenance contract).
- We do not provide heating maintenance services.
- We accept no liability for any existing: equipment failure, system design faults, or poorly installed equipment or components.
- Powerflush Guru Limited standard trading terms and conditions shall apply (Full copy on the reverse side of your ‘Customer Order Form’).
- Some customers may require a full central heating powerflush for the purpose of good regular maintenance of their heating system (i.e. a fault or specific point of failure may not exist). This offer shall not apply in these circumstances.
- Central heating powerflushing should form part of the regular maintenance of any commercial central heating system. This offer therefore shall not apply to any commercial powerflush undertaken by us.
Subject to our standard trading terms and conditions, we provide you with an official ‘Powerflush Certificate’ confirming that the system has undergone a thorough powerflush. The certificate also confirms our ‘5 Year Guarantee’, which guarantees that your central heating system shall not require a re-flush within 5 years of the date upon which we carry out the powerflush, otherwise it will be re-flushed for no charge.
Contact us for a no obligation quotation
Call (01296) 326561